Find out the lunch sessions of the event!
Lunch Symposia (Not CME Accredited)
Friday, April 13th, 2018
Time: 13.00 – 14.00
The Management of high-risk CAT patients – New Perspectives
- High Risk CAT Patients
- Tailoring Management of CAT patients
- CAT patients and Palliative Care
Saturday, April 14th, 2018
Time: 13:30 – 14:30
The Evolution of Cancer Associated Thrombosis (CAT) Treatment: From LMWH to NOAC
- Introduction: The Burden of Cancer Associated Thrombosis
- Use of LMWH in CAT. Strengths and Limitations
- Emerging NOAC Evidence in CAT. Learnings From the Latest Studies
- Are NOACS Ready for Prime Time in CAT Management?
Saturday, 14th April, 2018
Time: 13.30 – 14.30
Managing VTE in active cancer patients
Chair: Marc Carrier
- Managing VTE in active cancer is complex - Is treating with simplicity possible?
- Managing VTE in active cancer beyond 6 months - Should safety be a concern?
- To prophylax or not? – That’s the question